We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Shared Child Education Benefit (PreParE) replaces the Free Activity Supplement (CLCA) since January 1, 2015. The details and amounts up to March 2020.
Shared Child Education Delivery (PreParE)
This benefit only applies to you if your child was born (or arrived in your home as part of an adoption procedure) after December 31, 2014.
For a first child, this benefit entitles you to:
- If you live as a couple: each parent can benefit from PreParE for up to 6 months within the child's first birthday;
- If you live alone: you can benefit from PreParE within the first birthday of your child.
If you already had another child:
- If you live in a couple: each parent can benefit from PreParE for up to 24 months * within the third birthday of your last born. Thus, if the first 24 months are taken by one of the parents, the other will be able to take the next 12 months. If he does not take them, this right is "lost" (the same parent can not take the 36 months). This measure, provided for by the law of 4 August 2014 on gender equality, was taken to encourage parents to share the leave for the education of their child (and prevent only the mother from taking the entire leave ).
- If you live alone: you can benefit from PreParE until the child's third birthday.
If you have just had triplets or more:
- If you live as a couple: each parent can benefit from PreParE for up to 48 months * within the sixth birthday of your children;
- If you live alone; you can benefit from PreParE within the sixth birthday of your children.
Amount of the benefit: until 31 March 2020
- For a total cessation of activity: 396,01 € per month
- For additional partial-rate activity: € 256.01 per month for a work period of less than or equal to one half-time; 147.67 € per month for a working period between 50% and 80%.