We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Futuroscope Park? Good idea ! This theme park continues its innovation policy. The little ones are not forgotten with many attractions of excellent quality to explore with family.
- 40 million visitors since it opened in 1987! And you will come for the anniversary of this park Futuroscope who received the prize for the best attraction in the world 2011 for Arthur, the adventure 4D. Tour of the novelties that your youngest will also like, from 4 years old.
- The Little Prince in 4 D. Wind gust, haze, rain. Inspired by the story of Saint-Exupéry, it is a show full of poetry and rich in sensations.
- Imagic. A live show of magic, five times a day during holidays and weekends. Your child will not be ready to forget the appearance of the helicopter.
- Metallic Humanoids, Androlux scouts, white silhouettes 4 meters high ... will fascinate your little curious or make him laugh, like this hybrid Krapote between the man and the beetle, which cleans the park of its garbage grumbling.
- Tricks galore on the ride inspired by Leonardo da Vinci's famous machines.
Until April 5th, attractive Anniversary holidays: 71 € per person 2 days / 1 night, including breakfast. Admission: from 11 to 37 €. Free before 5 years.Info on Futuroscope.com
Share with other parents your tips and your leisure ideas on our Leisure Forum.